The library's materials portfolio review for Fiscal Year 2021 is complete.
The library received appeals for 48 resources. The total cost for all of these items in FY20 was $230,000.
As a reminder, this year’s review was based on several budgetary factors:
- A cut of $240,000 to the library's general revenue allocation for materials.
- A projected 3% inflationary cost for resources for FY21.
- F&A monies received through an agreement with Vice Chancellor Tsatsoulis.
- One-time reserve funds for FY21 from the library.
- The estimated budget shortfall (as of Oct, 2020): $374,547
The following appeals will be honored.
- Management Science
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta
- Journal of Physics B, Atomic, etc.
- Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids
- Physics of Plasmas
- Chicago Defender