Mendeley Institutional Edition users can now try out "Mendeley Suggest" which suggests new papers based on your library.
Try it today by clicking "Mendeley Suggest" which is located on the left panel below "Literature Search".
You can add files to Mendeley by:
Export references directly from other Elsevier products such as Science Direct or Scopus to Mendeley by:
1. In the online interface, click My Account
2. From the dropdown options, select Account Details
3. From the page that loads, click the Sharing/Importing tab
4. Click the “Add library manually” button at the bottom of the window
5. Enter Missouri University of Science & Technology in the Name box and http://um9mh3ku7s.search.serialssolutions.com/ in the Base URL box, the click the “Add library link” button
6. Now you should see S&T Library on your list of available places to see for full text for the article
You can edit PDFs that have been added to your Mendeley Library. You can do this by double clicking to open the file in a seperate tab within Mendeley Desktop. You now have the option to:
Install the Mendeley Web Importer -- Install the Web Importer into your favorite web browser to import references and documents academic databases.
Save articles to your Mendeley Library as you browse.